1. Red Beans Curse Mark Form: Red Beans, the owner of the Curse Mark like Sasuke, never activated the Curse Mark form or displayed the power of the Heavenly Curse Mark in Naruto.
2. Mito's Nine-Tails Mode: Mito, the first Jinchuriki of the Nine-Tails, didn't fully utilize its power like Hashirama and Naruto. She served as a vessel for the Nine-Tails' power but didn't intend to control it.
3. Itachi's Perfect Susanoo: Itachi achieved the Mangekyou Sharingan and Susanoo after Izuna's death, but never unlocked the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, limiting his Susanoo to the third form.
4. Gaara's One-Tail Mode: Gaara, the original Jinchuriki of the One-Tail, couldn't control Shukaku's power fully. When he fought during the Chunin Exams, he only showed the Tailed Beast's rampaging form.
5. Fugaku's Susanoo: Fugaku, who also had the Mangekyou Sharingan, potential wielder of Susanoo, died willingly during the Uchiha Clan incident caused by Itachi.