1. Boruto: In "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations," Boruto is Naruto's son and could become the new Jinchuriki if Naruto were to die.
2. Himawari: Himawari is Naruto's daughter and has already displayed exceptional talent, awakening the Byakugan. If Naruto were to die, Himawari also has a high chance of becoming the new Jinchuriki.
3. Konohamaru: If Naruto were to die, Konohamaru might inherit his abilities and become the new Jinchuriki.
4. Sasuke: If Naruto were to die, Sasuke could potentially become the new Jinchuriki. With his Rinnegan and Susanoo, adding the power of the Nine-Tails could make him even more formidable.
5. Karin: If a new Jinchuriki needs to be chosen, Uzumaki clan members are traditionally favored. Karin could potentially become the new Jinchuriki, as she can suppress the Tailed Beasts better than Kushina.