5-Year-Old Dies After Drinking Bong Water, Mom Watched Girl Hallucinate
2023/06/18

ADVERTISEMENT

Stephanie Alvarado, a 26-year-old Colorado woman, shared meth with her cousins before her 5-year-old daughter Sophia drank her mother's meth-laced bong water and died. Alvarado and her cousins did not call for help as Sophia suffered the effects of methamphetamine ingestion, including hallucinations for over three hours. Instead, they tried home remedies believing Sophia was possessed by an evil spirit rather than seeking medical attention. Alvarado and her cousins were charged with child abuse resulting in death, possession of a controlled substance, and reckless endangerment. Sophia's father, Alex Larson, who had wanted full custody, will never forgive Alvarado or her family for his daughter's death.

ADVERTISEMENT

AD
Article