1. Sakura's Potential as Naruto's Love Interest: While her appearance may not be remarkable, her beauty rivals that of Hinata. Creator Kishimoto initially planned for Sakura to end up with Naruto. Throughout the anime, Sakura's feelings for Naruto grow, and she may accept his confession.
2. Hinata's Admirable Character: In the movie, she falls deeply in love with Naruto, even confessing her feelings to him. Unfortunately, Hinata doesn't end up with Naruto and disappears from the Naruto series, leaving her as one of Naruto's backup options.
3. Tenten's Arranged Marriage Proposal: Tenten and Naruto were arranged to marry, but Naruto rejected the proposal. Tenten is considered the "rightful" wife of Naruto, and if he agrees, they could tie the knot.
4. Amaru's Role and Fate: In the movie, she gradually develops feelings for Naruto and confesses them passionately. However, Amaru doesn't end up with Naruto and disappears from the Naruto series, leaving her as a missed opportunity for Naruto.
5. Sasuke: Naruto's Unbreakable Bond: For Naruto, nothing is more important than bringing Sasuke back to Konoha. Naruto is willing to sacrifice his long-standing crush on Sakura for Sasuke and even risk his life to establish a connection with him. If Naruto were to separate from Hinata, no one would be more suited to be Naruto's partner than Sasuke, his original companion.