1. Might-Dai: Despite being a low-level ninja, Might-Dai possessed power surpassing that of a Kage. He gained fame in the ninja world by defeating the seven-member swordsmen using only martial arts.
2. Rock Lee: Rock Lee, often considered a "good-for-nothing" ninja, managed to defeat one of Pain's attackers during their assault on Konoha. This surprised many as high-ranking ninjas were unable to do so.
3. Naruto: Despite being a Genin, Naruto defeated numerous powerful opponents, including Gaara, Orochimaru, Pain, Tobi, and Kaguya. His skills surpassed those of a Kage.
4. Sasuke: Sasuke, who defected from Konoha as a Genin, trained and improved while considered a low-ranking ninja. He defeated Orochimaru, Deidara, Itachi, and Toneri, sealing Kaguya with Naruto's help. His abilities also surpassed those of a Kage.
5. Boruto: Despite being disqualified during the Chunin Exams, Boruto's performance has been outstanding. He managed to defeat powerful opponents such as the Five Kage and Sasuke. The power of Genin in Konoha should not be underestimated.