1. Kakashi: Kakashi in the anime Naruto, the Thousand Years of Death technique was intended to be funny but ended up shocking his student Naruto.
2. Naruto: Mastering the Powerful Jutsu Through training with Kakashi, Naruto was able to master the Thousand Years of Death technique. He personally experienced the pain and gained a deep understanding of the jutsu.
3. White Fang: t was actually passed down from his father, the legendary hero known as the White Fang. Unfortunately, due to misunderstandings, the White Fang tragically took his own life.
4. Rock Lee: Surprisingly, Kakashi passed on the technique to him. This storyline is portrayed in a spin-off centered around Rock Lee.
5. Sasuke:During his time with Orochimaru, Sasuke defeated a group of ninjas, targeting one of them in a rather sensitive area.