1. Uchiha Shisui: He had gone missing after jumping off a cliff, and Orochimaru wanted to revive him during the Fourth Great Ninja War in order to manipulate Itachi with Kotoamatsukami.
2. Jiraiya: Similarly, Orochimaru wanted to revive Jiraiya, as he knew Naruto would hesitate to fight against his beloved master.
3. Kushina Uzumaki: Orochimaru would have liked to revive Kushina Uzumaki, a skilled user of sealing techniques, who could potentially overpower Naruto and seal the Nine-Tails.
4. Maito Dai: If resurrected, Maito Dai, who possessed immense strength even surpassing the Five Kage, would have been a formidable force against the Allied Shinobi Forces.
5. Previous Kage: Orochimaru aimed to revive various previous Kage to form a powerful alliance and conquer the ninja world.