1. Maitai: Kabuto forgot to revive Maitai, who had previously killed four members of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen.
2. Mizuki: Kabuto could have easily brought back Mizuki, who was a contemporary of the First Hokage and had strong sealing abilities as a member of the Uzumaki clan.
3. Kushina: Kabuto also forgot to revive Naruto's mother, Kushina, who was a sealing expert from the Uzumaki clan. With her sealing abilities, she could have easily controlled the Nine-Tails and posed a challenge for Naruto.
4. Fugaku Uchiha: Kabuto only revived Itachi Uchiha, but he could have also brought back Fugaku Uchiha, a formidable warrior with the Mangekyou Sharingan.
5. Previous Kage: By reviving these overlooked individuals, Kabuto could have significantly impacted the outcome of the war.