I touched a dangerous plant — and transformed into a Teletubby
2023/06/14

ADVERTISEMENT

Tina Sabine, a graphic design student in the UK, claims to have accidentally touched a giant hogweed plant while walking her dogs in 2021. The plant is believed to be the country's most dangerous and can cause severe burns and even blindness if its sap comes into contact with skin or eyes. Sabine's face swelled so much that she looked like a Teletubby, and she had to stay in the hospital for one month and use a mobility scooter for six months. She still relies on a walking stick to get around and cannot use her right hand. Sabine urges others to be aware of the plant and its dangers.

ADVERTISEMENT

AD
Article