1. Orochimaru's Powerful Summon: Manda: Manda is an aggressive and ferocious summoning creature often used by Orochimaru. It is as powerful as tailed beasts but hard to control. Orochimaru must sacrifice 100 live humans to summon Manda.
2. Shin's Fang Replacing Manda: It is stronger and larger than Manda and even a tough opponent for Sasuke's snake summons. Shin's Fang is violent and shows no obedience to Boruto, leaving his fate uncertain.
3. Kisame's Ruthless Shark Summoning: These sharks fight in the womb, with only one surviving. Kisame summons them to prevent information extraction and the sharks devour him whole, leaving only bones.
4. The Rampage of the Combined Summoning Beast: In "The Last: Naruto the Movie," Toneri Otsutsuki summons a powerful combined summoning beast that absorbs others' abilities.
5. Terrifying Demonic Statue of the Outer Path: The Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, as the shell of the Ten-Tails, possesses the Rinnegan's power.