1. Naruto vs Gaara: During the Chunin exams, Naruto used an explosive tag to break through Gaara's absolute defense and stab his weakest spot. This move was inappropriate for younger audiences.
2. Rock Lee vs Gaara: In the Chunin exams, Rock Lee activated the Eight Gates formation, overpowering Gaara's sand protection with his incredible speed. Lee finally defeated Gaara with the powerful move "Primary Lotus."
3. Gaara vs Kimimaro: Gaara's absolute defense became less effective as the series progressed. Kimimaro broke through Gaara's defense with his cursed seal second stage and nearly killed Gaara with bone spikes.
4. Pibagongshi: Pibagongshi, a Sand Village ninja, tried to assassinate Gaara. Through his move "Seal of Power," Gaara's absolute defense proved to be weak and provided no protection.
5. Urashiki Otsutsuki: Urashiki, the antagonist from "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations," used fishhooks to steal Gaara's power. Gaara's absolute defense crumbled in the face of Urashiki's fishing rod.