1. Amaterasu: Itachi showcased his mastery over fire release ninjutsu through techniques like Great Fireball Technique and Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson.
2. Yasaka Magatama: By forming three chakra-based Magatama and hurling them like shurikens, Itachi possessed enormous destructive power.
3. Tsukuyomi: Known as the "most powerful genjutsu," Tsukuyomi was a unique genjutsu of Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan. Although he never used it until his death, he employed Tsukuyomi successfully after being resurrected, freeing himself from the Edo Tensei's control.
4. Suiryuudan no Jutsu: Itachi also mastered water release, using the advanced water release technique Suiryuudan no Jutsu to overpower enemy shinobi.
5. Izanami: After being resurrected, Itachi used Izanami against Kabuto Yakushi, ultimately breaking free from the Edo Tensei and saving the shinobi world.