1. Naruto: Naruto is the strongest ninja in the Naruto series, with power-ups obtained during the Fourth Great Ninja War.
2. Hinata: Hinata, Naruto's wife, possesses the Byakugan, but her combat abilities are average. If revived through Reanimation Jutsu, her powers may not increase significantly, but her beauty will still be apparent.
3. Sasuke: Sasuke is one of the most powerful ninjas and gained incredible abilities, including the Rinnegan, during the Fourth Great Ninja War.
4. Orochimaru: Orochimaru, one of the legendary "Three Sannin" of Konoha, seeks immortality through unethical experiments.
He cannot be revived through Reanimation Jutsu but, if revived, would become a terrifying antagonist with advanced technology and control over Reanimation Jutsu.
5. Tsunade: Tsunade, another "Three Sannin," possesses immense power and the Hundred Healings technique, maintaining her youthful appearance